Bicester Wedding Photographer
My name is Peter and I am a Bicester wedding photographer based east of Oxford, covering weddings all over Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Northamptonshire. I can be commissioned to provide wedding photography anywhere in the UK and even abroad if required. Don’t hesitate to get in touch for a chat about your big day where ever you are!
My Approach and Style
If you are searching for an unobtrusive photographer to cover your wedding day then look no further. My philosophy for a wedding day is that your wedding photographer should not place themselves in a position where they become center of attention, nothing is worse than a boisterous and loud photographer (we’ve all met one or two). So my approach is to blend in with your guests and capture all the moments with minimal disruption to your day.
All photographers label themselves with a specific style and if I had to do the same, I would say I fall under the documentary style 90% of the time. That said, I do like to mix it up a little and may often ask if you want to try a few ideas during the course of the day.
I will work closely with you to capture some beautiful natural portraits, so on your day I will encourage the two of you to set aside 30 minutes to have a walk through the venue grounds and perhaps try something a little different and creative if there is time and you are willing. I will often come and steal you away if I find a spot when the light is perfect for some pictures. Photography plays a big part of your wedding day, so I always try to devote a lot of time to my clients before and on your big day. Its important that you feel relaxed around me and have some fun. Its very easy to let the day run away, so I’m more than happy to help contribute towards the running order of the day where I can.
Why choose me to cover your wedding day?
- I get chosen to cover weddings quite simply because I care about my clients and I care about the work I produce. You are not just ‘another job’ to me, every wedding matters like it’s my own.
- I am fully committed to providing the best possible coverage of your wedding day.
- You can approach me with your requirements and I am more than happy to offer a no obligation consultation to discuss your day.
- Every effort is made to provide you with as many fantastic pictures as possible come rain or shine.
- You are given full printing rights to your pictures, so you can make as many copies as you wish.
- My packages are competitive and I can provide you with many extras such as stunning albums, extra photographers and even a photo booth to keep your evening guests entertained.
- I am fully insured with public liability and professional indemnity cover to give you peace of mind.
Take the next step
If you are getting married and believe I am the kind of wedding photographer you are looking for, get in touch, we can check to see if your wedding date is free and take it from there.
If you want to know a little more about me, why not visit my About Me page.